For an optimal experience please
rotate your device to portrait mode
- Get an in-depth understanding of the role from your HR or Hiring Manager, build knowledge about your organisation’s culture, gain insights, assess skill gaps, and get a sense of your company’s “look and feel.” We prepare job descriptions (if required).
02 Sourcing & Longlisting
- Dive into our Internal Database (600,000+ candidates).
- Explore online resources like LinkedIn, Bayt, etc.
- Leverage our referrals and networking.
- Focus on Talent Market Mapping & Headhunting from the map.
- Advertise the role online for maximum exposure.
- Access your company’s Applicant Tracking System (if applicable).
- Screen interviews: telephonic/online video calls and in-person.
- Conduct psychometric testing (if required).
- Leverage more testing methods based on your requirements (case studies, etc.).
- Share the results with you.
04 Reference Checks
- Verify past organisations’ references from line managers, colleagues and subordinates.
- Conduct detailed academic qualification checks.
- Process clearance letters (if required).
- Verify payslips or other proof of salary (if required and attainable).
- Select top 3 - 6 candidates based on a comparative analysis.
- Prepare detailed notes for the candidates.
- Highlight key watch-out areas.
06 Shortlist Submission
- Present the CVs of the most suitable candidates.
- Submit the CVs by email.
- Meeting with you to review the shortlisted candidates.
07 Scheduling Interviews
- Schedule the interviews after checking your availability.
- Share details of your company, role and interviewers' information with the candidate for their guidance.
08 Interviews Feedback
- Take your feedback on the candidates into detailed consideration.
- Take the candidate's feedback on the interview and sharing it with you.
- If required, present you with another shortlist and going through the same steps again.
09 Offer Management
- Negotiate the offer for you.
- Get the offer letter accepted.
- Negotiate the start dates.
- Ensure that the candidate joins you on the committed timelines.
10 Post Joining Feedback
- Keep in touch with the candidates and understand how they feel in their new role.
- Inform you of any potential constructive feedback.
- Take your feedback on the candidate's performance and behaviour and how they're adjusting in the organisation.